Audit & Assurance
Audit is an independent examination of the financial statements of a company to enable the auditor to express an opinion whether the financial statements are prepared, in all material respects, in accordance with applicable approved accounting standards so as to give a true and fair view of the financial position of the company and its financial performance.
Our firm provides the following audit and assurance services:
• Statutory Audits
• Charity Audits
• Review historical financial statements
• Agreed-upon Procedures Regarding Financial Information
• Financial Due Diligence
Benefits of an audit to SMEs:
• Property tax return based on audited accounts could save you money, perhaps more than your audit fee.
• Reduce financing costs
• Improves decision-making
• Easy access to professional advice
• Extra time to focus on Revenue
• Gaining the Confidence of your suppliers